Pages

Thursday 6 January 2011

Little Claire Designs - Preview!


Little Claire Designs have two shows on Create and Craft next week when they will be launching some more new stamps. One of the sets that will feature on Wednesday's show is called 'Cat in the Window' and this is the card that I've made from the main image in the set. I've made an easel card with the closed window on the top panel and the 'view' behind the window on the base as the 'stopper' for the easel. I've decoupaged the cat on the top panel and added some flowers to the base. Another card to follow in my next post and more previews over the next few days!

6 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this gorgeous,
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill card Helen, colours are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, Love the idea with the window and the scene inside. Great card. Luv, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shape card Helen! I love these window stamps - fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...