Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Big Hugs - February Stamps from Little Claire Designs


Here is the first of the cards that I've made with the new February club stamps from Little Claire Designs - the set is called 'Big Hugs' and is now available here on their website. The cat at the window (with the little mice!) is the main image on the sheet - I've stamped and coloured it and then decoupaged the cat. The sentiment is in two parts so I've put the first part under the image and used the second as the 'stopper' for the easel card. I've finished the card with some paper flowers coloured with Promarkers. Two more cards to follow tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, such a sweet card, luv the pastel colours you've used nice and subtle, the little mice going across the window made me smile. luv Janette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so adorable Helen, such a sweet image and great easel shaped card too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Helen; that little kitty is just so cute! I think your round easel cards are fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, Love your round easel, is purrfect for this stamp!Lol!! Luv, CarolS.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one Helen. I love my cats and this one is so cute! Love Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...