Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Pollycraft Monday - Boyz to Men

I made this card a couple of weeks back for one of my Dad's friends.  I've used the Little Claire Designs garage set from the 'Room With a View' range and stamped the main garage image first before cutting round three sides of the door and then putting the interior stamp underneath.
The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and the greeting from Craftwork Cards.

I'm entering this card in the new Pollycraft Monday challenge which is 'boyz to men'.

4 comments:

  1. A Perfect mans card. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab male card Helen, love it :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card Helen, the ticket on my card is from Whimsy Stamps thanks for your lovely comment hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...