Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Silhouette Cats

Here's a very simple card made with one of the Little Claire stamp sets called "Silhouette Cats" - it's one of their older sets but it's new to me as I've not worked with these particular stamps before.

My card was made using Cool Peri Adirondack ink which I applied with some Cut and Dry foam over the stamped image - I put a mask over the lamp to create the white circle.  Very simple but I was pleased with the result!

A few challenges for this card:

The Poodles Parlour - song titles ("Cool for Cats" from Squeeze)
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - blue plus one other colour
Samuel Taylor Crafts - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. wow Helen...its amazing & love the little scene you have created..just gorgeous!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like this very much Helen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design Helen........love those puddy cats.......All the best for 2012.xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, You say this card is simple but they are generally the hardest. You have no embellishments to hide imperfections, of which you have none! Brilliant!! Wishing you and your family a great New Year. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, many thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GReat card, love cats, great song. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, and a Happy New Year, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card. Love the masked light. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...