Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

In a While ....


Today's showcase stamp on the Little Claire website is 'Later, Later' - don't we all wish we could say that sometimes?!  It's another image which could be used for lots of different occasions - there's lots more inspiration on the Little Claire blog here.

My card is a very simple one - I think the image speaks for itself so I didn't add a lot of detail.

Some challenges for my card:

Alphabet Challenge Blog - 'Y is for you can choose'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Helen...

    have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Alphabet Challenges with our "Y for You can choose" challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Helen, love the crispness of it, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for the Alphabet Challenge! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...