Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Create and Craft Four Day Deal - Part 1



A brand new Four Day Deal has been launched today on Create and Craft - the great 'Garden Sheds' CD rom from The Card Hut.  You can find the details here from Card Creations Plus together with some card examples.

I've been part of the Design Team making sample cards for the CD rom and I really enjoyed working with it.  There's a selection of ready made designs which can be printed as backing papers, toppers, decoupage, pyramage and invertage.  In addition there's a library of characters, images, pictures etc which can be used in the software built in to the CD to create your own designs - great for customising cards!

My first card (above) was made with one of the ready made designs - I made it in to an easel card using the backing paper to match the design.

Next, another of the ready made designs, definitely for someone with a sense of humour!!

When you use the software to build your own image, you can print in black and white so you get a digi stamp design and that's what I did with this card which I then coloured with Promarkers:

Next a DIY card I put together myself - the borders were made from peel offs:

And finally another of my own designs - on this one I used my craft knife to cut the door open and I've shown the closed and open views:


I'll have some more samples to share tomorrow.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge - 'male birthday card' (third card)
Crafty Ann's Challenge - 'hide and seek' (fifth card)
Crazy 4 Challenges - 'birthday card' (third card)
Joanna Sheen Challenge - 'happy birthday' (third card)
The Crazy Challenge - 'anything 3D' (first and second cards)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely set of samples Helen, love the different ways you have used the designs.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Helen.........you have been so busy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Helen, love the dimension... need to have lessons from you! :-)
    It is lovely having you join us for the Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made some lovely cards here and thanks for sharing. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great selection Helen, thank you for sharing one of them with us at Crafty Ann's and giving us the opportunity to see the rest too :)
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...