Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

New Challenge at Nutcrafters - Use Three Different Backing Papers


A brand new challenge has just been launched on the Nutcrafters blog and this time we would like to see you using three different backing papers.  

Have a look here on the blog to see the cards from my fellow Design Team members and find out more about the challenge.  The prizes available are:

 Main prize (for those using a Nutcrafters image)

Second prize 2 digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice from Nutcrafters (subject to availability)

For my card I've used the 'Sweet 16 Cutie Pie' digi stamp which you can find here on the Nutcrafters website.  The papers I've used are from Nitwits (the green paper I've used to layer is part of the same collection)  and the little sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - 'pink and green'
Sweet Stamps Blog - 'my favourite colour' (pink)
Simply Create Too - 'mother's day or feminine'
Divas by Design - 'tickled pink'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. Love the papers you have used on your lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a total cutie! Thank for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the cute image and the papers are fab. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card pretty papers tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a cutie.. love the papers and layout
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Helen. Love that image! Thanks for joining us at Divas. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your entry is so cute, Helen! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our Challenge #13 - Mother's Day [or Feminine] Challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen this is gorgeous, love the papers on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...