Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

Charlotte With Flower and Bird


Last week I was lucky enough to win a top 3 prize at the Milk Coffee challenge blog and my prize was a digi stamp of my choice from their website.  I was definitely spoilt for choice but eventually I chose 'Charlotte with Flower and Bird' - isn't she sweet?

For this card I used two papers from the Back to Basics III pack layered with some kraft paper.  I added some paper flowers and Card Candi plus some little pearls and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Saturday Challenge - 'use pastel colours'
Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'summer time'
Stamp and Create - 'hands full of love'
Southern Girls Challenge - 'pearls'
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, such a sweet image and the colours and layout are beautiful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pastels and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this – very creative.
    Wishing you a great week and don’t forget to stop and smell the flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT ember

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter.Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...