Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Card Creations Plus Four Day Deal on Create & Craft - Part 3


Today is the last day of the Card Creations Plus Four Day Deal on Create & Craft and I've got three more cards to share.

One of the features on the CD is the brand new 'snowflake spray' - this allows you to add your own snowflakes to the designs or to add them to a plain coloured background.  I used the feature to print on acetate for the first time (that one took a bit of experimentation!) and the card above uses some of that acetate.  I cut a circle out of the blue card using a Nestabilitity and then raised the panel above the base image using foam pads.  The white frame (again made with Nestabilities) gives some contrast and neatens the edge.

Next, I used some of the acetate as part of my card base:


You can see the pale blue colour of the acetate in this photo.

Finally a card made using the snowflake spray on to a plain coloured background:


I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion - 'anything goes'
Christmas Card Challenges - 'use something new'

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, such lovely images and the snowflakes look beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are on a roll this week with the Christmas cards - this is another lovely one for my CHNC challenge 84 - I'm wondering whether there will be any more before the challenge closes?! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you have been very busy! Lots to look at here and beautiful cards. I especially like your venture using acetate. Well done Helen!
    Glad you joined the challenge and good luck at Craft Your Passion...
    Stampe Diem! ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen three fabulous cards well done great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards hun & love the images...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely shade of blue. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC challenge this week

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...