Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

New from Little Claire - Baby Changing Tree


Two new stamp sets plus a very cute stamp design have just been added to the Little Claire website and over the next week I'll be sharing the cards I've made with all three.

I'm starting with the latest addition to the 'Changing Tree' collection the very cute and useful baby embellishments.  There are six different embellishment stamps in the set and it's available here on the website for £3.99.  If you haven't bought the tree before (the same tree base stamp works with all the sets of embellishments) then have a look here for the original set or here for the Christmas version.  If you're a club member make sure you have a look at your latest newsletter for a special offer on this set!!

I've used the embellishment stamps to build up the tree and also to make a separate strip down the side of the card.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I've also use some silver peel off strips either side of the embellishment strip.

Here's another card made with the set:


On this card I've also used 'Georgina's Buttons and Stitching Stamp Set' which is available here on the website.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - 'anything goes'
The Paper Shelter - 'anything goes'
Crafts and Me Challenges - 'favourite colour' (second card - pink)
Creative Inspirations - 'bingo' (blue, white and stamp - first card)
Clear It Out Challenge - 'child image'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
Totally Papercrafts - 'for a child'

8 comments:

  1. Helen these are adorable cards. So very sweet.
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts, good luck.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Helen. I love the images and the colours

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Helen, and I love your baby strip down the side of the blue card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both adorable, your colours and papers are fabulous and I love those gorgeous images.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both cute and adorable the image, colours and the clean and simple design super work, thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter this week
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet cards, I'm sure whoever will receive these will be so delighted. Thanks for joining in the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so sweet!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again soon.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Helen, the image is so cute and I always think gingham is perfect for baby cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...