Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

On Tiptoes


Something a bit girly today!  This is a card I made over the weekend using one of my oldest Lili of the Valley stamps, 'On Tiptoe'.  

The paper I've used is from Craftwork Cards and I've layered it with some kraft paper to add contrast and added a piece of lace and lots of little pearls.  I finished the card with a peel off greeting and a little paper flower.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Crafty Pad - 'anything but square'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'anything but square'
Lili's Little Fairies - 'anything but a square'
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - 'pink, pink, pink'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'something old (my stamp), something new (paper)'
In the Pink - 'things with wings'

12 comments:

  1. Hi Helen...

    Your card is beautiful.... I love the shape you have used... and of course that LOTV fairy is so cute and you have coloured her so well!

    Thanks for joining in the challenge at In The Pink... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x
    ITP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen - this is a totally gorgeous card, as usual. Wonderful image, beautifully coloured and a great layout! Thanks for sharing it in our "Anything but Square" challenge at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Helen,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen...love the shape and beautiful image. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Helen. I love the sweet image and the colours and layout are fabulous.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Helen. I so love this image and great shaped card too. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen,
    This is gorgeous, love the shaped card. The LOTV fairy is so sweet and she's coloured beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous girly card Helen, love the shape.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! I love that image!Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week with you fab creation!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn x
    Don't forget to enter out month long BCA/Think Pink Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card, the image and colouring are fab! Thanks for linking up to The Crafty Pad this week. Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how pretty this is, hun! I love the Fairy (one of my LotV faves!) and you've coloured her so beautifully! I love all the pearls, too! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card.
    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges this time.

    Liv Solveig ( DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...