Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Create and Craft Four Day Deal - Part 2



I'm back today with some more cards made with the CD rom 'Brushstrokes in the Wild' from Card Creations Plus which is the current Four Day Deal on Create and Craft - I'm part of the Design Team who made sample cards for the TV shows.

My first card (above) uses a tiger image which I've decoupaged and great tiger backing paper.

Next an easel card using a cat image:


 Then a card using the panda image:


Finally a card using the owl image:


I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - 'things with wings' (last card)
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - 'fall colours' (last card)

7 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous set of cards Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are just gorgeous!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen. You have entered this in our DT call at PTT. If this is correct...great. But if not can you please leave a comment and I will remove you from the DT CALL.

    Thanks
    Jenn
    Owner PTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Beautiful project this week, thank you for joining in our challenge "Anything goes" at Anything Goes Challenge Blog
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful wild animal cards. I host a weekly challenge at Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which challenge that started today 10/31 is Cat - Wild or Domestic Membership is free to join MFP. Please ck it out, join, create another card with a Cat since the one you have here is posted before start of this challenge, enter, let them know I sent you & you can be in the running to win an MFP stamp set. You do not have to use a MFP stamp to enter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutataions Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Helen, just love wildlife. Have ordered it, could not resist

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful wildlife cards, Helen! The colors are just amazing. Each one contains a hint of an optical illusion in the layering and pairing together of details. Lovely cads.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...