Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Floral ATCs


These are some ATCs I made over the weekend for a swap I'm involved in.  The stamps are from a little Hero Arts box set that I haven't used for years - the stamps are just the right size and shape for ATCs and perfect for colouring in too.  The papers are from my scraps box and the sentiments stamps from an old PSX set.

I'd like to enter the ATCs in the following challenges:

Tammy's Scrapin Corner - 'anything goes'
Hiding in My Craftroom - 'super scraps Saturday'
2 Sister's Blog Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Inspiration - 'anything goes'
Bearly Mind Challenges - 'anything goes'

9 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC's Helen.
    I have been making them too today, but I use mine as a business card, so use all my different small stamps and just stamp away!
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member}This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Wonderful Entry. You have a lot of talent. Thank you for stopping by and Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love these ATCs! Thanks for playing with us at HIMCR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute ATGs! Great way to use up some scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, great ATC's. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck, and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ATC's,lovely design and colours...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge and for entering the DT call,good luck...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cas creations very effective.

    Thanks for sharing at AGOAC this time

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...