Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

New Challenge at Penny's - Birthdays


There's a brand new challenge on the Penny's Challenge Blog today and this week our theme is 'birthdays' - another nice and easy one!

For all the details plus the cards from my fellow Design Team members, have a look at the blog here.  Our sponsors for this challenge are My Heart Pieces and Dustin Pike.  

My card was made using an image from Dustin Pike called 'Cupcake Monkey' which you can find here on the website.  The paper I used is from Trimcraft - it's actually from a Christmas pad but the colours suited the image perfectly - and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - 'bold and bright'
I Love Promarkers - 'cute'

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image on your gorgeous card .
    Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cute card, love that cheeky monkey! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card...fab design and layout.

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, that's really cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...