Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

Emily's Winter Outfit


I have three more Christmas cards to share over the next three days and here's the first using the very cute 'Emily's Winter Outfit' from The Digi Garden.  You can find her in the Christmas and Winter section on The Digi Garden website here.

I've also used some Craft Creations papers, a sentiment from Craftwork Cards and my corner bow die.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

That Craft Place - 'Christmas'
Addicted to Stamps - 'blue Christmas/winter'
Card Crafter's Circle - 'it's Christmas'
Milk Coffee Challenge Blog - 'Christmas or Winter Holiday'
Simon Says Stamp - 'Christmas'
Loves Rubber Stamps - 'Merry Christmas'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes for Christmas'

10 comments:

  1. Delightful card - Emily's looking good - thanks for linking for my CHNC challenge 104 - hope to see you again soon. Happy Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is cute and makes a delightful card. Happy Christmas to you and yours. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely!! Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck and Happy Holidays. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh what an adorable image and card design. I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the sweetest! Such cute colors and image! Thank you for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really precious!! I love the blue colors here!! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at That Craft Place :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen this is an adorable card and image. Did you know the Digi Garden closed down this week? The artist/owner, Jacqui, died unexpectedly. Treasure your digis from her since they are beautiful and are no longer sold. --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...