Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Gems of Inspiration - Crocus and Snowdrops


It's also my turn to host a project on the Gems of Inspiration blog for Pink Gem today - this is the first time I've posted on the blog so I hope my cards are OK!

I decided to share a couple of floral cards using two beautiful digi images from Pink Gem - all the details are here on the Gems of Inspiration blog.

For my first card (above) I used the 'Snowdrops' digi stamp which you can find here.


And for my second card, I used the 'Crocus' digi which you can find here.  The papers for both cards are from the 'Micro Dots Digi Papers' collection which you can find here on the website and the sentiments from the 'Funky Flowers' stamp set which you can find here.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything with a sentiment'
Divas by Design - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything but square' (first card)
Totally Stampalicious - 'clean and simple'
Stampin' for the Weekend - 'anything goes'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Helen, I love the images and beautiful papers.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, they are so lovely. I used to live in New Jersey and I had planted tons of bulbs around the yard. I hated the cold weather and just loved when I saw the snow glories pop thru, they looked great and when I saw the first crocus it gave me hope that winter was almost gone.
    I'm so glad you shared these as they gave a nice stroll down memory lane.
    they are beautiful to look at, thank you for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards......Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...