Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Happy Christmas!!


HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

This is the card I made for my Mum and Dad for Christmas using the Christmas Candi wreath stamp from Craftwork Cards.  As well as Candi, I also added some red gems to the pattern.  I then matted it on to red card and finished it with green and gold foiled chain link peel offs.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

That Craft Place - 'Christmas'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes for Christmas'
Card Crafter's Circle - 'anything goes'
Simon Says Stamp - 'merry Christmas'
Crafting for All Seasons - 'green and red plus glitter/sparkle'
Christmas Card Challenges

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas dearie.Beautiful card - so fab.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this creation with the circle wreath design! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous Christmas card, gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mum and dad must have loved this card - thanks for another lovely entry for my CHNC challenge 104 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful christmas card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Helen...
    I am sorry to say that there was an error at Card Crafter's Circle, and challenge #55 should not have appeared on Tuesday. It is due to be open at the end of today ... please link your entry to our correct post. I am sorry for any inconvenience!
    Pauline
    Card Crafter's Circle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us this time for our RED GREEN and SPARKLY Challenge at
    Crafting for all Seasons .
    Your cards is fabulous , I wish you a Happy New Year Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this wreath! So fun!
    Thanks for joining us @ CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the Craft Place challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...