Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2012


I spotted a link to Debby's blog while I was blog hopping this morning and decided to enter.  Debby has some gorgeous candy on offer here and to enter you have to post photos of your five favourite Christmas cards and then link back to Debby's blog.

So here goes ......

First of all, a Little Claire card (one of the ones from my 'Owls in the Barn' class) made using the 'Christmas Owl Tree' stamp which you can find here.


Next a Pink Gem card designed for one of blog challenges using 'Winter Chloe' which you can find here


And a Nutcrafters card made using one of my favourites from their digi stamps this year - the great 'Jingle Bell Rock' from the Santa collection which you can find here


Next a card made for the Card Creations Plus 'Dennis Lewan's Gift of Christmas' show - you can find the CD rom here


And finally a Digi Garden card made using 'Emily's Iceskates' which you can find here.


6 comments:

  1. Wow Helen they are all so gorgeous Hun...and I also want to wish you a Merry Christmas too :-)

    Big hugs VIcky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Helen, many thanks for the adorable Christmas card, which could so easily have been in your top 5, it is in my house. All of your top 5 cards are wonderful. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely cards :) Happy Christmas to you! :) HelenR x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a gorgeous selection of cards and they so cute too.
    Thank you for joining My favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...