Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Nativity


This is a card I made over the weekend using a very cute Lili of the Valley die cut.  I've layered it on to a piece of kraft paper cut with a Nestie and then used blue Bazzill and Craft Creations paper underneath that.  The circle sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley - it's part of their 'Calendars' set.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - 'advent'
Lili's Little Fairies - 'pastel colours'
Fussy and Fancy Friday - 'I Love Christmas'
Jingle Belles - 'December to remember'
Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful care I love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a really sweet image!! Love your card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is beautiful. I love the softness of the hues you selected to use. thanks for joing us at the Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute card. That is a precious image. So glad you could join us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful festive card Helen, love the gentle blue shades. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Advent challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Helen, one of my favourite Lili of the Valley images and perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining in at Lili's Little Fairies - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the sweet image and the colors you chose! Thanks for joining Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I must admit that is one of my fave stamps! Thank-you for joining us at cards Galore Challenge, "Christmas", Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! This is such a sweet image!
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our, "I love Christmas" challenge!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...