Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

New from The Digi Garden - Emily's Hearts on a String


This is one of the gorgeous new images now on sale at The Digi Garden - there's a great selection of digis and more to come as well.
 
This one is 'Emily's Hearts on a String' and can be found here on the website - Emily has her very own website section so you can see all the other cute designs she's featured in.
 
I've used some paper from Craft Creations together with some kraft paper and Bazzill. The image was die cut with a Lacey Oval Nestabilities die and I finished it with die cut corners, Candi and a little die cut message.
 
I'll be showcasing lots more of the new images over the next few weeks.
 
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
 
Charisma Cardz - 'anything goes'
Simon Says Stamp - 'anything goes'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
The Pink Elephant Challenge - 'anything goes'
Paper Makeup Stamps - 'anything goes with a digi'
Passion for Promarkers - 'mega Christmas Challenge'
Lady Anne's Challenges - 'anything goes'

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and card Helen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen, I love the sweet image and fab colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Helen! Thanks for joining in on the challenge at Little Miss Muffet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen. Hope you had a great Christmas. Your card is just lovely and the image is so cute.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely image and you have made it into a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Cards by Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I love that sweet image!!

    Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, this is really adorable!! I love the colors on her!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP and good luck! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous helen.i love your gingham paper and adorable sweet image.
    thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Helen, what I wouldn't give for nice, straight borders like yours! :D Thanks for sharing this adorable card at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...