Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Santa's Pudding Balloon


Another Christmas card today - this one was made with one of my favourite Nutcrafters images from this Christmas, 'Pudding Balloon' from the Santa Collection.  You can find it here on the Nutcrafters website.  I've used it with some paper from Craft Creations, red card and Card Candi and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
 
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
 
Celebrate the Occasion - 'Christmas anything goes'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'Christmas anything goes'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes for Christmas'


12 comments:

  1. Helen I love your card the design is fabulous and I love the cute Santa. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Helen,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, and pretty papers. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's unusual and I love it - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 103 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and such a cute image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Celebrate The Occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This image is brilliant!! I love it :)
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas & new year,
    Hugs,
    Klair xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha what a great image and a lovely card. Beautiful papers used. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...