Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

New Nutcrafters Challenge - Spring is Here

 

It's also the start of a new challenge on the Nutcrafters blog this morning and our theme is 'Spring is Here'.  You can find all the details on the challenge blog here.

For my card I've used on of the new Nutcrafters digi stamps which will be available on the website very soon - there's great range of images and you can see some of the others on the challenge blog if you have a look at the cards made by the other members of the Design Team.  The papers I've used are from a magazine cover pack and I've also used some pearls, lace and a flower made with a new die set I bought last week.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - 'make your mark'
Craft Your Passion - 'ribbon or lace'
Passion for Promarkers - 'butterflies'
Paper Creator's Crafts - 'spring has sprung'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'as easy as 1,2,3' (1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments - pearls, lace and die cut flower)
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Shopping Our Stash - 'Easter or spring'

14 comments:

  1. This is lovely Helen and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.Love this new image.Another fab card dearie.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Helen, lovely LO too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card ,love the CAS design
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    And good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet design. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and such a sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for joining in at Allsorts this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card. I love the scalloped border and the colors on the image-it almost looks color blocked, very nice! Thanks for sharing at CYP; hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Swee Honey B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely layout and a sweetly coloured image! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so sweet, Helen! Lovely colours for this cute image. Thanks for joining in my butterfly challenge at Passion for Promarkers, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card, the image and butterflies are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...