Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

A Gem of a Challenge - Distress It


It's time for another new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and this time our theme is 'distress it'.  Not an easy one for me I have to admit as I do like my cards to be neat and tidy!  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the new 'Chloe With Balloon' digi stamp which is here on the Pink Gem website.  I also used the 'Wall' digi stamp which you can find here and then merged the two in Word.  I used a tearing ruler (I told you I like neat cards!) round the edge of the image and panel and the pink paper and then added some brown ink.  The heart is a Memory Box die and I've added some pearls and Card Candi to finish.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paper Crafting Journey - 'use a sentiment'
I Love Promarkers - 'pastel colours'
Addicted to Stamps and More - 'anything goes'
Digital Tuesday Challenge - 'spring time'
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 'happy, happy birthday'
Paper Pretties Challenge - 'happy birthday'
Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge Blog - 'girly'
QKR Stampede - 'punches and/or dies'

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and a sweet image, really cute! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Helen, love the image, fab colouring and lovely layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,love the colours and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen,

    This is gorgeous......I love the colours :)

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet image beautifully coloured, Helen and I like your layout. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Helen - love the colours.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge.....xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how pretty!!! Love pink and brown together!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...