Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

New from Card Creations Plus - The Great Outdoors Part 2


I'm back today with some more sample cards that I made for the current Four Day Deal on Create and Craft - the wonderful 'Great Outdoors' CD rom from Card Creations Plus.

There's a great range of images on the CD and also an image creator which allows you to create your own scenes using various backgrounds, characters, objects etc - the possibilities are endless!




I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - 'animals' (third card)
2 Sisters Blog Challenge - 'outdoor fun'
One Stop Craft Challenge - 'furry friends' (third card)
Craft 4 Eternity - 'get into shape' (first card)
Charisma Cardz Challenge - 'here comes summer' (fourth card)
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'wild' (first and third cards)
Country View Challenges - 'how does your garden grow?' (third card)

7 comments:

  1. I do like the image in the forth card very good & reminds me of going for walks when i was younger. I do love the Squirrel one though so funny & very true. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations and I love the soft pastel colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cards. The image is so cute and the sentiments you have used are fun. The designs are nice and the backgrounds are pretty.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images, fab colours, beautiful cards. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous x Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...