Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Oriental Fat Page


Something a little bit different from me today!  I'm taking part in a fat page swap in one of the Yahoo groups that I belong to and our theme for last month was 'Oriental' - here's the page I made.

The stamps I used (the two faces and the script) are old unmounted ones that I bought many years ago and I'm afraid I can't tell you where they came from.  I also used some red and gold paper from Crafty Bitz, a piece of script paper and some read and gold card.  I finished the piece with a coin and some black nail head gems.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Clear It Out Challenge - 'anything goes with 2 papers' 
Loves Rubberstamps - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Eclectic Ellapu - 'anything goes'
Hiding in My Craft Room - 'name your colours' (red and gold)
Divas by Design - 'anything goes'

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful..love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful. Love the colors and the papers. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this. TFS with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this week and hope to see you in future challenge.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your card creation, thanks for joining us over on divas by designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely creation and great job! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation, Helen! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge. See you again next week. … x
    Asha - Eclectic Ellapu DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stylish card, Great choice in colour combination!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the fabulous images and colors and design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fabulous oriental card, I love the red and gold together. Thank you for joining in with Diva's By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great design, love the images you have used too. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely oriental card Helen. I love how you embellished the card. Thank you for playing along with us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...