Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

A Little Bit of Christmas .....


It might be hot outside (too hot for me!) but today I'm sharing a Christmas card that I've made with one of the new digi stamps from Pink Gem Designs.  

This is 'Andy with Snowman' and you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.  I've also used the snowy scene from the 'Background Papers' set which you can find here and the 'Magical Christmas' digi sentiment which you can find here.

The paper I've used is from Lili of the Valley and I've also used card from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - 'Christmas outdoors'
Paper Crafting Journey - 'Christmas in July'
Passion for Promarkers - 'create a scene'
Eureka Stamps - 'Christmas in July'
Stamp and Create - 'Christmas in July'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Loves Rubberstamps - 'Christmas in July'

15 comments:



  1. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx(PCJ DT)
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,loving the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen, so sweet..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Helen! I'm a snowman addict, and that little snowman stole my heart! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty snow scene, Helen! Love the frosty colours, cute image and faux stitching! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ever so for your kind comment. Love your card really "cool" looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, Helen - love all the pastel blue - very attractive - thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the adorable image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet card Helen! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps, Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely Christmas card Helen. Love the image and a great layout. Love the little touches of the stitches. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and please come back soon! Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww this is cute Helen, love the image and pretty soft monochrome colors. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is cute, cute, cute! Sweet image and I like that dotted paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll join us next time as well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card...lovely image to use.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...