Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Gone Fishing


We've got a new challenge for you today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge and this week our theme is 'gone fishing'.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used 'Maybe' from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from Kanban.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - 'anything goes/spots of stripes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - 'anything goes'
Without Words Challenge - 'relax - hobbies and leisure'
The Stamping Chef - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Love this card-its given me inspiration for 2 cards I meed to make so thanks.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très jolie ! J'aime beaucoup les cartes masculines ;)
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, love your male card, its fabulous as is your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cute fishing card Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...