Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

New Penny's Challenge - Christmas, Children or Critters


We've got a new challenge for you today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - this week our theme is 'Christmas, Children or Critters'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used one of the images from the 'Christmas Meeces' digi set from Robyn's Fetish which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'your favourite things' (Promarkers, Candi, my new bow die and kraft paper)
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Scribble and Scrap Crafts - 'anything goes'
Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 'anything goes'

10 comments:

  1. Great card Helen, I really like the paper you have used
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is so cute and I love the gold trimmings.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, your card is fantastic. I love the papers. Great design, too.
    ~Emily~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh...he is so cute! Nice design. Thanks for playing along with us here at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen, I like the image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little image and just love the matching candy cane paper. Thanks for linking up over at Crafter's Cafe. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute square card, thanks foro joining us at the Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that cute image - thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge 190, Helen. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely Christmas card and a super sweet image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely Christmas card,

    Thank you for joining us a Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog
    Hugs Sharon ( design team member) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...