Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

New Penny's Challenge - Use at Least Three Patterned Papers


A new challenge started yesterday at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'use at least 3 patterned papers'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for the challenge are:


and


and


For my card I've used 'Kid Pan Head' from Dr Digi's House of Stamps - you can find it here on their website.  The sentiment is my own which I typed and the papers are from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - '2 or more designer papers'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'
Digi Sketch Challenge - 'make me laugh'

6 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping by to say thank you for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap.

    Jill S&S DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project... thanks for sharing with <Whoopsy Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card...love the humour. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour
    Bravo pour ta carte.... trés réaliste... no comment
    Tu as respecté le challenge .... Bravo
    Manuela membre DT de Digi Sketch Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...