Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

New from Little Claire - Man of My Dreams


The Little Claire December club stamp set is called 'Man of My Dreams' and this is what is included in the set:


You can find the set here on the Little Claire website.

I made a wall hanging with the set - I've used two of the images with the matching sentiments and also the 'Dad' stamp from the 'Dictionary Definitions' set which is here on the Little Claire website.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Through the Purple Haze Challenge - 'use a sentiment'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
The Ribbon Girl Blog - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards - 'anything goes'
A Creative Romance - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Ohh super cute.... such a great idea...

    Andrea TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project, soooo amazing and what a cute image(s), he he. Perfect for that amazing father. Thanx for joining us at TTPH.

    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wall hanging is a super cool masculine project. Thanks for showing it off at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Great hanging. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
    Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...