Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

GDT Card for 4 Crafty Chicks - Cabin Fever


This is my second GDT project for the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog and this week the theme is 'cabin fever'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the wonderful 'Splishing and Splashing' from Little Claire - it's available here as a digi.  I've paper pieced the umbrella to match the rest of the image and used one of my favourite colour combinations of pink and kraft.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Helen, this is so super cute, I love the image, makes me want to play in puddles! Nice soft colors, great job. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen what a beautiful and cute card I love the image and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is just adorable! I love that image and the pink and kraft color combo! Thanks for much for being a part of our team this month!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...