Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

New Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


The start of the month means a new challenge on the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - as always, the theme is 'anything goes' as long as it's Christmas.  

Our sponsor is the fabulous:


For my card I've used a digi from the Bugaboo 'Winter Bears' mini set which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from a Bebunny paper pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'animals'
Christmas Cards All Year Round - 'cute critters'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design card for CHNC challenge extra for March - and thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge 218 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Helen love that image and the wonderful simple design, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and brilliant layout . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Christmas image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Use A Digi" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Such a fun image; love that the sentiment follows the circle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...