Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Easter


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'Easter'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a stamp from Woodware called 'Little Chick'.  I've paper pieced the chick's egg to match the backing paper I've used and the little 'Easter Greetings' stamp come with the 'Little Chick' stamp.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity - 'Easter'
Cute Card Thursday - 'Easter'
I Love Promarkers - 'Easter/springtime'
Kitty Bee Designs - 'Easter'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'Happy Easter'
Allsorts Challenge - 'feature a creature'

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute stamp and love the paper piecing . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter card Helen, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts t his week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet , thanks for joining us at Allsorts Helen, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the little chick, Helen and the yellow and blue make a great Easter combination.

    Hope you enjoy the Easter weekend.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen this is such a cute card I do like the chick very much. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute chick Helen. I do love those Woodware stamps, they are so useful for paper piecing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely sweet card thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenges. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week & sharing your Gorgeous Easter card! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe, this is so cute!! Made me smile.
    Mahalo for playing in our KBD Aloha Friday Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cute little chick! Thanks for playing with us this fortnight at Kitty Bee Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...