Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add a Sentiment


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog and this month we're asking you to 'add a sentiment'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

This month's prize for the lucky winner is a surprise goody bag!

For my card I've used the 'Aprils Showers' stamp set from Little Claire - it's the April club stamp set and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  I've also used some of the paper from the Dinkies Mini-Dotty paper pack which is available here on the challenge blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes'
DRS Designs - 'April showers'
The Sisterhood of Crafters - 'come fly with me'
Fairytale Stampers - 'things with wings'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'
Try It On Tuesday - 'they who have wings'

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Helen!
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this one Helen - these images are brilliant.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this one Helen - these images are brilliant.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sentiment really speaks to me right now, I think this is fabulous :)
    The colours are great together, I really like the images too. Thanks for joining us this time at Simply Papercraft :)
    Rachel, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - cute ducks! Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as a button, love the imagery! Thanks for sharing at TIOT. Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, I just love your family of ducks! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'Wings' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...