Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

New Create and Inspire Challenge


Today I'm sharing my first card as a Design Team member for Create and Inspire:


The theme for today's new challenge is 'sombre and happy' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and



For my card I've used a digi from Wilma's Art called 'Children Fishing ' you can find it here on Etsy.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - 'your inner child'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful image Helen a really gorgeous card.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...