Pages

Thursday 16 July 2015

12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Mid-Month Post


This month I'm taking part in the mid-month reminder post on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Blog - we've got a DT call running at the moment for some new team members but I'm helping out in the meantime.

All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog and this month our optional theme is 'ornament exchange'.  If you link up at least two Christmas cards during the month, you'll qualify for a free digi paper and if you follow our optional change, you're in a chance of winning a prize for our sponsor:


For my card I've used 'A Bell for Christmas' from Robyn's Fetish - you can find it here on their website.  


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...