Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Mid-Month Reminder


It's half way through the month which means it's time for our mid-month reminder at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.  Our challenge is 'anything goes' as long as it's Christmas!

You can find all the details of the challenge here in the original post for July and the mid-month inspiration here.

My card is my second card made with July's Little Claire club stamp set, the gorgeous 'Christmas Scotties'.  You can find the set plus all the details about the club here on the Little Claire website.  I've also used two of the papers from the 'Puppy Christmas' paper pack which is here on the website,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely mid month inspiration card for CHNC challenge extra for July x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...