Pages

Saturday 4 July 2015

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Spots and Stripes


There's a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'spots and stripes'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the brand new stamps from Little Claire called 'Friendship Butterfly' - you can find it here on their website.  I stamped and coloured it with Promarkers and then added some black gems for the body of the butterfly.  The sentiment comes with the stamp and I've added some more gems and some Card Candi to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Scrapper's Delights Challenge - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'we're going dotty'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a beautiful card I love the gorgeous butterfly. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty stamp, Helen - and the design papers are just perfect for the challenge.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jan, it is such a pretty stamp and the DPs are just right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Helen! super cute card, I so luv the gorgeous butterfly...stunning! I am thrilled you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    I am giving away Simon Says Stamp giftcard every week this month on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the colors and patterns! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the sweet image and soft colors and that sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. LOve the details with the butterfly and colours. Thanks for playing at Scrappers Delight and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Scrappers Delight xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...