Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything New


I'm very excited to say that after winning their recent Facebook Challenge, I am now a part of the Design Team for the brand new Julia Spiri Challenge Blog!!


The first challenge has just been launched here on the blog and the theme is 'anything new'.  

You don't have to use a Julia Spiri digi to enter the challenge but if you do fancy a bit of a retail therapy there are lots of gorgeous images available here in her Etsy shop.  We also have a Facebook group here with lots of chat and inspiration.

For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Ballerina' - you can find her here in the Etsy shop.  My digi is new and I've also used some paper from a new pad.  I've finished my card with some lace, some Card Candi and three pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Incy Wincy Designs - 'anything goes'
Fan-Tastic Tuesdays - 'make it cute'
Digi Stamps for Joy - 'anything goes/girly girly'

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love this!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is also sweet and beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and such a pretty card to go with her.The girly pink and feminine lace are perfect.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...