Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Embossing (Heat or Dry)


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'embossing - wet or dry'.  It's my choice of theme this week so I hope you like it!

To make my card I embossed a piece of kraft card using a Darice embossing folder.  I then applied Vintage Photo Distress Ink using a brush before matting it on to white and dark brown paper.

The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted and I've finished the card with punched dots.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is a great masculine birthday card which I always seem to be missing from my "stash."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the colored and textured panel. Thanks for the inspiration.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...