Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new 'anything goes' challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog today - all the details are here on the blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used the very 'Carolling Snowman' from Deedee's Digis - you can find him here on their website.  The sentiment I've used comes with the main image.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Crafting By Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'
Crafty Friends Challenge - 'use a sentiment'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Such a sweet image! Thank you for joining us TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Who doesn't love a snow man!! Thank you for joining the 200th Challenge Celebration at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute snowman!! Thanks for celebrating with us by sharing your card this week at Word Art Wednesday's 200th Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...