Pages

Sunday 18 October 2015

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - More Than One Fold


There's a new challenge on The Glory of Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'more than one fold'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for my last Little Claire class using the Dinkies 'No Peeking Now' stamp from Little Claire - you can find it here on their website.  I added torn paper over two of the images to show Santa under a snow drift and there is a fine line of glitter glue round the edges of the paper.  The sentiment I've used is from the 'Dinkies - Text Merry Christmas' set which is here on the Little Claire website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes/spots and/or stripes'
Crafty Times Challenges - 'shaped card'
As You Like It Challenge - 'monochrome or colour' (sometimes monochrome because it makes your design 'pop')

8 comments:

  1. this is wonderful!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun fold Helen and I love the sequence of the images.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. I bought this stamp last year and it is so much fun. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great shape card and the three images are cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Time. Good luck with the challenge. Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice card with funny images. That's a cool idea to create it! I LOVE IT!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Crafty Time Challenge for October and good luck!

    Doris *DT*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and fun card! Love the slow steps to the reveal of the hat! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image, and love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha thats a fun card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    PS there is a DT call at ABC Christmas challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...