Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

New Crafting From the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafting From the Heart Challenge Blog and our theme, as always, is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi from Stamps by Aurora Wings called 'Mama, It's So Fluffy' - you can find it here on the Aurora Wings website.  The papers I've used are from Dovecraft.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
My Time to Craft Challenge - 'friends/friendship'
QKR Stampede - 'feathers and fur'

4 comments:

  1. It certainly is fluffy, such a cute image, love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh! What a sweetie this image is..GORgeous colours and design Helen. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card, cute image & so beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this is so cute! I love your colouring, the kitty and chick look so soft and fluffy! Any friend would be delighted by your card! (And between you and me I'm delighted that you've made an actual friendship card with an actual friendship sentiment, other entrants - no, my lips are sealed, but I'm sure you can guess!!!!!)

    Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...