Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog #301- Winter Cards With Glitter - 31 January 2016


We've got a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week we're looking for 'winter cards with glitter'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Fred She Said called 'Winter Emma and the Chickadee'.  I've used the black and white version here and coloured it with Promarkers.  I've used some Glitter Sparkle Sheet available here from LC Designs over the image.

Make sure you come back tomorrow for our Valentine Digis Reveal Day


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes'
Jingle Belles - 'bling on the holidays'
Allsorts Challenge - 'bring on the bling'
DRS Designs - 'sparkle and shine'

7 comments:

  1. I love that glittery sparkle ... so glad you helped us BLING on Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet image Helen and lovely sparkle.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 266 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, this is super cute! Love the image and papers but the sparkle steals the show! Thanks for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs Sparkle and Shine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun & fesitve holiday card! so pleased you could join our celebration of all things sparkly at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining my theme at allsorts Tracy X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...