Pages

Thursday 28 April 2016

GDT Card for 4 Crafty Chicks - Graduation


This is my final GDT card for the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog - I can't believe how quickly the month has gone!  A big thank you to the DT for asking me to join you - I've really enjoyed it!

The theme for this week's challenge is 'graduation' and you can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used:

'Graduation Day Value Set 1' digi stamp set from Imagine That Digis by Kris
'Congrats Grad' digi paper set from Imagine That Digis by Kris
stitched circle dies from Memory Box
Promarkers

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - 'lots of layers'
Crafty Gal's Corner - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'make it digital'

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, makes me smile, love the coloring too. Great job, and thanks so much for being with us this month, such a pleasure seeing your project, so talented. Hugs, L ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and charming. A lovely card. Thanks for joining my digital challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Helen. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Marie's 'make it digital' challenge. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Helen.I love your backing papers and design and fun cute image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, I want to thank you so much for being our GDT again. Your talent knows no bounds and constantly inspires me.

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen- THANK YOU for being a part of the Crafty Chicks this month! I have so enjoyed all of your wonderful creations! You are so very talented! I love this graduation card - your coloring is superb! Don't be a stranger! Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such awesome paper! I have a few grad cards coming up. I may have to go visit the shop! Love the pop of red from the flowers with all of the black and white.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabulous graduation card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how each of the layers is matted in black! It makes them all stand out so well.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Lots of Layers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...