Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and as always, it's an 'anything goes challenge'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:

For my card I've used:

paper from Dovecraft Back to Basics paper pack
stitched circle die from Memory Box

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'girls, ladies, women'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'happy birthday'

1 comment:

  1. HI Helen another beautiful card you have been busy and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...