Pages

Saturday 7 May 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog - Flower Power


The theme for our new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog is 'flower power'.  You can find more details and inspiration here.

I've made a very simple care using the 'Dinkies Flowerhead' stamp from LC Designs - it's available here on their website.

First of all I scored the white card to look like tiles (thanks to my friend Sylvia for the idea!) and then stamped the flower in three different colours.  I stamped three more flower heads, coloured with Promarkers and cut them out.  They were attached using foam pads and I finished off with some black gems and a sentiment from LC Designs here.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...