Pages

Sunday 17 July 2016

Imagine That Digis Challenge Reminder - Fancy Folds or Shaped Cards


There's still time to enter our challenge on the Imagine That Digis Challenge Blog this month.   Our theme is 'fancy folds or shaped cards' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the pre-coloured images from the very cute 'Red Nose Reindeer' digi stamp set which you can find here on the website.

Here's another view of the card to show the fold a bit more clearly.


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'cute/anything Christmas goes'
Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - 'anything goes'
My Time to Craft Challenge - 'Christmas in July'

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute that I want to squeal -- ha ha! Love the green gingham background paper with this adorable image. Sorry I haven't visited in so long -- I'm just finally being able to craft and get around in Blogland again. Hope to see more of your darling works soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat card fold Helen :) Love the gingham & big red brads - just a cutie of a card for sure. Thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design and adorable image, love the traditional colours and that gorgeous gingham paper too! Thanks for joining us at CaSS this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and an adorable card! Thank you for joining Hiding In My Craft Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the image! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GREAT! I love the image and the fold of the card is so nice. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our Anything Goes with Winter challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 290 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, Helen - the image is adorable and I love the green gingham with the red extras. Thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...