Pages

Saturday 22 October 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Halloween Fun


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'halloween fun'.  All the details about the challenge are here.

We're a stamping only challenge and as I don't have any halloween stamps, I decided to use the colours of halloween instead.

I coloured a circle of card with Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks and then Purple Twilight inks.

I then stamped using the 'Silhouette Elephants' stamp from LC Designs (not currently available) and added a sentiment to the bottom of the circle.

1 comment:

  1. Superb card Helen, I love the stamp and using the Halloween colours is a clever idea. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...