Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2016

New from Imagine That - Paula's Penguin Costume


This is the second of the cards I've made using the brand new Christmas release digis from Imagine That Digis by Kris - this set is called 'Paula's Penguin Costume' and this is what you get in the set:


You can find it here on the website.

Plus there's a special offer on for the next couple of days:


You can see more inspiration using the set here on the Creative Playground blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sunny Day Crafting - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I like how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout and the image is so cute! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    AngelaTTCRD DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...